Sidney's Picks: Hillman Foundation Welcomes New Judge, Jamelle Bouie
The Best of the Week’s News:
- A warm welcome to Jamelle Bouie, the newest member of the Hillman Foundation’s distinguished panel of judges!
- NY City Council quietly passes sweeping package to protect delivery workers. (Verge)
- Nabisco workers back on the job after 5-week strike, with hard-won gains and lessons learned. (ITT, HuffPost, Willamette Week)
- Prop 22 supporters appeal judge’s ruling that anti-worker law is unconstitutional. (Bloomberg Law)
- Specious AZ “audit” limps over the finish line, conceding that Biden won Arizona by more than the official margin. (AZ Central)