April 21, 2023
Sidney's Picks: Unions for Wells Fargo and Ben & Jerry's?
Impulse Buy, Creative Commons.
The Best of the Week’s News:
- Will the unionization wave reach Wells Fargo? Management is getting nervous. (Bloomberg)
- Reporters rushed to blame street crime for the alleged murder of a tech exec by a fellow CEO. (LAT)
- Ben & Jerry’s ice cream scoopers get the ball rolling towards a union. (WaPo)
- Clarence Thomas Can Do No Wrong (NYT)
- Pro-defendant judge in the Bronx gets yanked from criminal cases. (The City)
- New autopsy casts doubt on official story that slain Cop City protester shot at the police. (MoJo)