Sidney’s Picks: Supreme Court Gives Decisive Victory to Pregnant Workers
John Marino, Creative Commons.
The Best of the Week’s News
- Supreme Court hands a decisive victory to workers fighting pregnancy discrimination.
- Murky inquiry targets NYU professor and reporter who drew attention to the maltreatment of guest workers at NYU’s campus in the United Arab Emirates.
- “We are like a shark”: Steelworkers in Ukraine have to keep toiling in a war zone, because if their plant shuts down, it can never re-open.
- Kentucky takes historic steps towards science-based heroin treatment.
- The tragic saga of Jeb Bush’s main manatee.
- Arizona DMV requests high-powered rifles for office safety.