Sidney's Picks: Labor Reporting, Scalia's Junkets, and Immigration Prisons
DonkeyHote, Creative Commons.
The Best of the Week’s News
- Why labor reporting matters more than ever.
- How Donald Trump hacked American democracy.
- Atonin Scalia sure loved his junkets–the conservative justice took a free trip every 2 weeks for a decade.
- Help Hillman Prize-winner Seth Freed Wessler expose deadly immigration prisons.
- Workers at New York’s legendary B&H camera store say they face unsafe working conditions.