Sidney’s Picks: Triumphant Farmworkers, Freeloading Billionaires, and False Memories
Wonderlane, Creative Commons.
The Best of the Week’s News
- In a breakthrough agreement, Mexico agrees to subsidize farmworkers’ wages.
- When pioneering feminist psychologist Sandy Bem developed Alzheimer’s Disease, she decided to end her life on her own terms.
- When Matthew Teague’s wife was dying of cancer, his best friend moved in to help out, and became part of the family.
- Why New York City billionaires don’t pay property taxes.
- Hammer attacks spark false memories in real time.