Sidney's Picks: Sights on the NRA
ArbyReed, Creative Commons.
The Best of the Week’s News:
- Top NRA execs accused of multi-million-dollar fraud in lawsuit by NY AG to disband the gun group. (The Trace)
- Target’s delivery workers says tip “glitches” are shorting their pay. (WaPo)
- Civilian sailors known as CIVMARs are succumbing to despair, trapped on Navy ships without basic hygiene supplies under a sweeping COVID control order, their union warns. (Navy Times)
- Daisy Coleman, a 23-year-old survivor of the infamous Maryville Rape case, has died by suicide. (NYMag)
- Trump supports housing segregation, unfortunately, many white liberals do, too. (The Nation)