March 22, 2019
Sidney's Picks: Dreamer Detained; Fired Amazon Worker Wanted Union; Why Newsrooms Are Unionizing
Mesa Regional Jet, James, Creative Commons.
- Dreamer flight attendant got permission to work a flight to Mexico, but got detained by ICE anyway.
- Sidney-winner Julie K. Brown reports that two mystery people are trying to block the release of the Jeffrey Epstein papers.
- Staten Island Amazon warehouse worker says he was fired for calling for safer working conditions and a union.
- California truckers could finally become employees after new ruling!
- The 108th Commemoration of the Triangle Fire will be held at noon on March 25th at the corner of Washington Place and Greene St in NYC.