July 19, 2019
Sidney's Picks: Dept of Labor to Get Much Worse for Workers
The Best of the Week’s News:
- The new acting secretary of labor, a former crony of Jack Abramoff, is expected to pursue an even more brutally anti-worker agenda.
- Trump plans to appoint Eugene Scalia, the son of the late Supreme Court Justice, as permanent Secretary of Labor.
- How the Fight for Fifteen went from a far-left project to mainstream Democratic policy.
- Appleby leak shows Epstein’s cash is stashed offshore.
- US is quietly opening detention “shelters” for infants and children without parents.