May 17, 2019
Sidney's Picks: The Border Fence, Russian Hackers, and a Tennessee Scandal
Darwin Bell, Creative Commons.
The Best of the Week’s News:
- The president wants his border fence painted black to scald people, with spikes to rip human flesh–and he wants it to be pretty.
- Time to play everyone’s favorite game: Which Florida elections offices were hacked by the Russians?
- In this tiny Alaskan village, sex offenders outnumber the police 7 to 1.
- Did the Tennessee House Speaker’s Office try to frame an activist?
- Ben Carson poised to evict 55,000 children from public housing.