Sidney's Picks: Racial Justice, the Coronavirus Explosion
Johnny Silvercloud, Creative Commons.
The Best of the Week’s News
- “My Body is a Confederate Monument” (NYT)
- The virus gets the upper hand as the U.S. enters a devastating new phase of the pandemic. (Atlantic)
- How Arizona lost control of its coronavirus epidemic. (WaPo)
- Survivors of three meatpackers who died of COVID are suing Tyson Foods, alleging the company lied to keep them on the job. (Des Moines Register)
- Colorado is reinvestigating the 2019 police killing of 23-year-old Elijah McClain. (AP, Elle)