Sidney's Picks: Middle Names, Security Theater, and Grocery Armageddon
Clint Budd, Creative Commons.
The Best of the Week’s News:
- Workers have to be paid for standing in security lines, California Supreme Court rules.
- No middle name? No visa! The Trump’s new dirty trick to exclude immigrants.
- What happens to workers when two organic grocery stores implode? The latest from Sara DiNatale, participant in Hillman’s Reporting the U.S. Workplace program.
- Trump’s budget strips all funding from Stars and Stripes, the editorially independent newspaper of the U.S. military.
- Even short-term foster stays can be brutal for kids.