December 1, 2017
Sidney's Picks: Class Warfare, Michael Flynn, and Chronic Pain
Scott Stults, Creative Commons.
Sidney’s Picks: The Best of the Week’s News
- The Senate seems poised to pass a tax bill that raises taxes on working people and slashes them for corporations.
- Michael Flynn pleads guilty to a tell-tale single charge of lying to federal investigators…suggesting he flipped on someone more senior.
- Chronic pain patients are becoming collateral damage in the opioid crisis.
- Sexual harassment is a blue collar problem, too.
- Our friends at the Investigative Fund are looking for a senior editor to direct the Ida B. Wells fellowship program.