March 1, 2019
Sidney's Picks: Kushner's Security Clearance; Tribal UBI; and The Green New Deal
Joint Chiefs of Staff, Creative Commons.
- Trump ordered officials to give Jared Kushner a high-level security clearance, despite the officials’ objections.
- Former “Fox News” psychiatrist Keith Ablow accused of ketamine-facilitated sexual abuse of patients.
- Hillman Prize-winner Matthew Desmond on how a $15 minimum wage is literally a life-saver.
- Thanks to casino revenues, some Tribal Nations are at the cutting edge of universal basic income.
- The Green New Deal might just work.