June 15, 2018
Sidney's Picks: Cashing in on kids behind bars
Xabier Cid, Creative Commons.
The Best of the Week’s News
- Defense contractors are cashing in on immigrant kids.
- Washington Post union asks #DearJeffBezos for a fair contract as Amazon kills Seattle tax to help the homeless.
- New York City must pay $1 billion to fix lead paint and other dangers in public housing.
- How the norms of political journalism help spread Trump’s lies.
- How Janus v. AFSCME could kneecap public sector unions.