Sidney's Picks: The Trauma of Detention; Ocasio and Socialism, and Cockfighting Confidential
Adam Cohn, Creative Commons.
The Best of the Week’s News:
- “This is not how I gave them my son”: 46 days in immigration detention leave lasting toll
- Will Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez bring socialism to the Democratic Party?
- Trump nominee was the architect of a legal strategy that could bankrupt unions post-Janus.
- Indictments reveal deep Russian infiltrationinto U.S. election infrastructure.
- The cockfighting raid that up-ended a small town